Magnesium deficiencies are one of the most common nutritional problems. A low level of magnesium makes nearly every disease worse and if you are too low you die! But worse is that without adequate levels of magnesium you CAN NOT HEAL!
See in the video below how easily you can replenish you magnesium levels in a very short time. There are 3 ways to absorb large amounts of Magnesium into your body.
- Magnesium is the single most important mineral for maintaining proper electrical balance and facilitating smooth metabolism in the cells.
- Magnesium protects the cell against oxyradical damage, assists in the absorption and metabolism of B vitamins, as well as vitamins C and E.
- Magnesium protects the brain from the toxic effects of chemicals and is associated with glutathione production.
- Magnesium is a vital catalyst in enzyme activity, especially for those involved in energy production.
- A healthy immune system is driven by white blood cells that require good magnesium levels.
- Magnesium is directly linked to the body’s production of DHEA, often called the “Feel Good Hormone.” DHEA levels dramatically decline with age.
- It can reduce fatigue and stress and is a component of every healthy muscle cell.
- Magnesium stabilizes ATP and enables DNA and RNA transcription and repair.
It is actually crucial for everyone to take a magnesium supplement. Unfortunately, oral magnesium is poorly absorbed. This is because of gastrointestinal disorders, medications, and the laxative effect of magnesium. Magnesium can be given intravenously, which will increase the levels by 100 percent.
Another very good way to bring up the magnesium level is to use magnesium oil. Magnesium oil (magnesium chloride) is a natural substance that can be applied to the skin or used in one’s bath water, like Epsom salts.
Magnesium chloride is the first and most important item in any person’s cancer treatment strategy. It takes about three to four months to drive up cellular magnesium levels, but within days patients will commonly experience its life-saving, healing effects.
While we visited all the different cancer clinics we learned that many of them fill up your depots with IV – Zink, Selenium & Magnesium and many vitamins but never really looked into the magnesium compound separately.
Then in preparation for the workshop and while finishing our workbook we received a copy of the book TRANS DERMAL MAGNESIUM THERAPY from Mark Sicus Ac. O.M.D. and learned how important Magnesium really is.
Magnesium deficiencies are one of the most common nutritional problems. A low level of magnesium makes nearly every disease worse, and it’s almost impossible to recover from any diseases without high Magnesium levels.
Heavy metals for example poison us by disrupting our cellular enzymes, which run on nutritional minerals such as magnesium, zinc, and selenium. As your Magnesium levels are low toxic metals can bind their receptor sites, affecting nerves, hormones, digestion, and immune function. You don’t want that.
AUSTRALIANS and NEW ZEALAND ONLY
Magnesium pack AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND contains 2 x 237ml Ancient Minerals magnesium chloride sprays, 1 x 237ml Ancient Minerals magnesium chloride gel, 1 x 750g Ancient Minerals magnesium chloride bath flakes, 1 x 250ml Rejuvenation magnesium moisturising gel, travel pack 15ml magnesium oil, gel and lotions.
Value $162 Retail price with 20% discount
USA & REST OF THE WORLD
- 2x 237ml Magnesium Oil
- 1x 237ml Magnesium Gel
- 1x 750g Magnesium Bath Flakes
- 4x Each Travel Samples of Magnesium Gel, Oil, and Lotion
Value $107 Retail price with 20% discount
Magnesium oil recommended by Dr. Mark Sircus is called “Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil.”